Prior to when the need arises, having two WhatsApp accounts on one smartphone may sound absurd. However, scenarios where you would need to run a business and a personal account make having dual accounts very imperative and as such, your quest has landed you on this article on how to use two Whatsapp on iPhone without Jailbreak.
Thanks to intuitive innovations, iPhone users can actually have two WhatsApp accounts on their iPhone. What’s most interesting is that the process is far from being a herculean task. It’s actually very simple. I am going to prove it to you in this tutorial.
There is actually no monopoly in getting dual-WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone, which means there are different methods to achieving this quest. I am going to run you through two of those methods.
Please note that before you proceed to use any of the methods to having dual-WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone, you are required to make sure you have multiple function phone numbers for verification. You can put the second sim in another smartphone for verification.
Method 1: Using Two Whatsapp Accounts on iPhone Via The TuTu App
The TuTu app lets you use dual-WhatsApp accounts on your iPhone. However, for you to utilize this feature, you will need to follow the steps outlined below:
1. Make a backup of the data on your WhatsApp account
How to Recover Deleted Files/Data from iPhone
2. Go to the App Store, search TuTu helper app, and download
3. Visit http://tutuapp.vip after which you are to click on scan to download on iOS (The best practice is to open this web page on another smartphone or a computer so you can scan the barcode with your iPhone)
4. Now select the “Regular” option, from the first options provided
5. Wait for the TuTU app to completely download
6. Launch the Settings app on your iPhone and navigate through General > Select Profile > Device management
7. Take cognizance of the “Winner Media Co. Ltd” icon on the screen
8. Tap on the ‘Trust’ option beside. This action enables the application
9. Now launch the app and in the search bar, type ‘WhatsApp++.’
10. Download and install the app
11. Please repeat the steps 1-8 to allow this app on your iPhone, however, this time you should pay attention to the ‘Suzhou ding chi network technology co. Ltd’, as opposed to ‘Winner Media Co. Ltd’
12. Now open the second app and makes use of it
Method 2: Using Othman
Othman is yet another platform that allows iPhone users to use dual-Whatsapp accounts on their device. Below are a list of steps required to uilizing the platform:
- Create a general WhatsApp account by downloading from the App store on your iOS smartphone.
- Launch the browser on your device and visit Go to iOS.Othman.tv.
- Select WhatsApp 2 and download it.
- After installation, go to Settings > General > Profile.
- Enable the ‘Trust VNE software.’
- Finally, follow the on-screen prompts to get the app running
10 Best iOS Productivity Apps for Phone and Tablet Devices
There you have it – you have just being brushed through a comprehensive tutorial on how to use two whatsapp on iPhone without jailbreak. If you have any contributions, feel free to drop them in the comment section below.