Do you know that about 2000 Nigerians Set to Get N100000 Grant funding from Amber Drinks Limited? Are you interested in this? If yes then see the post below to get started.
You can be among the 2000 Nigerians About to Get N100000 Grant funding to support your business. These funds will be disbursed to selected candidates. Start your own application now by reading through this article.
READ ALSO: Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) at 5% Interest Rate [Apply Here]
2000 Nigerians Set to Get N100000 Grant Funding
Amber Drinks Limited is set to continue the maiden edition of its empowerment programme with the aim of empowering over 2000 people with the opportunity to become business owners and support their livelihood over the course of the year.
This programme which was initiated last year has helped good numbers of Nigerians become business owners in various parts of the country through the Start-Up programme. Now, this year’s set has been launched. Interested applicants can now apply.
The Start-up loans still offer beneficiaries up to N100,000 worth of products which they will repay within four months at a 5% interest rate. The loan will be given to aid beneficiaries who are interested in starting a small-scale trading business selling Amber Energy Drink.
Following the success of the inaugural ceremony of the Amber Empowerment Programme, Amber Drinks Limited has announced that they will continue to make more and more Bosses out of young, driven and focused Nigerians through this platform and thereby launching this 2000 Nigerians Set to Get N100000 Grant funding.
Since its launch in 2020, Amber Energy Drink has sought to make life easier for Nigerians and improve the standard of living of its consumers by ensuring they are financially independent.
READ ALSO: NYIF Disbursement | Ministry of Youth and Sports Clears Doubts on Loan Disbursement
How to Apply for Amber Drinks Empowerment Programme
To join the Amber Drinks Empowerment Programme and be part of the 2000 Nigerians Set to Get N100000 Grant funding, interested persons must apply online at www.amberenergydrink.com/empowerment and follow through the prompts, or contact the empowerment team via telephone on 08117000847.
Successful applicants would be invited for an onboarding session to help kick start them into becoming Amberssadors.
You can subscribe to this blog so that you will be carried along with the stages of this Amber Drinks Limited Grant as we will be dropping further information about this soonest.
- Federal Government Grant Available in 2021 & How to Apply Online [Read]
- Supreme Family Entertainment International Initiative Grant Official Disbursement Date
- SFEII Grant Form 2021 | Supreme Family Entertainment International Initiative Grant
- SEM Grant Disbursement Update 2021 | Social Exchange Market Grant Registration
- Entrepreneurship Grant 2021 Application Form from CBN and World Bank [Apply]
- FG Grant Form 2021/2022 | Apply for FG Grant Disbursement from World Bank and CBN
- CBN AGSMEIS Registration Form | Agri-Business/Small and Medium Enterprise Investment Scheme 2021 for young Nigerians
- World Bank Grant Application Form 2021/2022 | Apply for Grant Worth N3 million to N10 million
- Polaris Bank Business Loan Application Form for SMEs | Apply Here!
- NEDIS Covid-19 Special Fund Grant/Loan for SMEs, Farmers and Traders